EN:Procure, the procurement arm of regional social housing consortium Efficiency North, is calling for experienced and qualified contractors of all sizes to provide a range of installation and repair works for planned and responsive maintenance for member landlords across Yorkshire and Humber.
The new framework will build on the success of EN:Procure’s existing framework, which has delivered more than £120m of works.
The new framework has an anticipated maximum value of £240m and will offer a leading-edge supply chain with integrated provision for housing providers’ planned and cyclical maintenance projects for Efficiency North’s social housing landlord members, who own and manage more than 80% of the social housing stock within the region. It will also be instrumental in the success of EN’s strategy to support social mobility in the communities of member landlords by boosting local training and employment opportunities.
The framework, which has been flexibly structured to increase the number of opportunities available regardless of contractors’ size or location, is divided into the following 17 Lots:
- Lot 1 Kitchen and Bathroom Installation Works less than £2m
- Lot 2 Kitchen & Bathroom Installation Works more than £1m
- Lot 3 Renewable Heating and Ventilation Installation
- Lot 4 Window and Door Installation less than £2m
- Lot 5 Window and Door Installation more than £1m
- Lot 6 Brickwork, Masonry and Associated Ancillary Works
- Lot 7 General Building Works and Repairs less than £2m
- Lot 8 General Building Works and Repairs more than £1m
- Lot 9 Paint and Pre-paint Repair Works
- Lot 10 Environmental and Estate Improvement Works
- Lot 11 Voids Clean and Clear, Monitor and Secure
- Lot 12 Voids Refurbishment Works
- Lot 13 External Works to High Rise
- Lot 14 External Wall Insulation
- Lot 15 Whole House Internal and External Installation Works less than £2m
- Lot 16 Whole House Internal and External Installation Works more than £1m
- Lot 17 Electrical Inspection, Testing and Remedial Repairs
Interested contractors can apply via this link.
The deadline for submitting tenders is 17.00 24 June 2019.
The EN:Procure team are holding a Meet the Buyer session for interested contractors on Thursday 13th June 2019 at Efficiency North’s offices, 1st Floor, Sovereign Court, 300 Barrow Road, Meadowhall, Sheffield, S9 1JQ. Details of how to register for the event are contained with the tender documentation available via the link.
Emma Mottram, EN:Procure Head of Operations, commented;
“The new installers framework is the next generation of EN:Procure’s intelligent procurement solutions and presents a huge opportunity for local contractors. We’ve divided it up into lots that we hope will encourage businesses of all sizes who can offer a fantastic standard of work. The Meet the Buyer session will give businesses practical, easy to understand advice, what to expect, what we’re looking for and key timings for the process. We’re keen to help a broad range of contractors get a place to create a framework of the highest quality and flexibility for our landlord membership.”